- Duration: 10 weeks
- Delivered as True Product
Guidewire Testing Training – Course Structure
Introduction to PolicyCenter
Policy File, Account
Duration: 30 days
Policy Center Functional Testing
Guidewire Policy Center: is a flexible underwriting and policy administration system designed to empower personal and commercial lines carriers to deliver insurance the way they’ve always wanted to. Designed solely for P/C insurers, Policy Center is a complete system-of-record and supports the core functions of the policy lifecycle— Underwriting, quoting, binding, endorsements, cancellation, rewrite, and renewals. PolicyCenter is built on modern web technology, based on industry standards, with no legacy code.
It works out-of-the-box as a stand-alone system or as part of Guidewire Insurance Suite™, and it can be integrated with legacy systems and third-party applications
Who has access to Guidewire Products?
- Underwriters – Policy Admin
- Claim Adjusters
- Customer Service Representatives
- Billing Clerks and so on.
- External Access includes two types of users:
- Third-Party users such as Policyholders and vendors, who can’t log in to the core systems but need to access some of the data that lives in those systems.
- Authorized users of the core systems who have special requirements, such as an adjuster
The Guidewire Insurance Systems
- Morden Architecture
- Full legacy Replacement
- Delivered as True Product
- Flexible, Upgradable
- Policy Center: Create, Modify, Renew and Cancel Polices.
- Billing Center: Bill policyholders for policies, and pay commissions for policies to producers.
- Claim Center: Process Claims to Provide Payments when covered losses occur.
Submissions 1: Quick Quotes
Submissions 1: Full Application Quotes
The Cancellation Transaction Set
Introduction to Product Model
Products and Policy Lines
- Coverage Term, Modifier
- Question Sets
- Introduction to PC Config
- Policy Center Data Model
- Job Wizard, Job Lifecycle
- Activities, Creating and Assigning Activities
- Contact and Location
- Introduction to Underwriting Authority
- Config of Underwriting Authority
- Rate Table, Parameters Set
Introduction for Guidewire testing
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change
Guidewire Insurance Suite is a Property and Casualty Insurance software framework consisting of Policy Center, Billing Center and Claim Center built using Java.
The Guidewire framework itself does not use Java, instead, they have introduced a new language called GoSu. Although GoSu is object-oriented and very similar to Java, it is slightly enhanced
2. Policy New Submission
4. Risk Analysis
5. Policy Review
6. Full Quote
7. Bind and Issue
8. Policy Change
9. Policy Cancellation
10. Policy Renewal
11. Policy Rewrite
12. Policy Reinstatements
13. Policy Logs
14. Policy Hold
15. Billing Center -Account Summary
What are the pre-requisites to learn Guidewire Functional Testing?
- Nothing… There is no coding/ any other skills required to learn this technology for testing.
- we will teach everything from scratch, we just need your attention and interest to learn the technology and how the testing performs.
Guidewire Insurance Suit
Guidewire Software is a leading global provider of technology solutions to Property and casualty.
Guidewire delivers proven software to run core insurance operations, including billing, underwriting, policy administration, and Claim Management.
Guidewire ClaimCenter, Guidewire Policycenter, and Guidewire BillingCenter provide a modern, web-based platform for all lines of business.