PYTHON Programming language Training | Python online training classes
Best Python online training in Hyderabad Hope InfoTech is the Best Python online training institute in Hyderabad, India. It deals with all ways to make a professional, Hope InfoTech offers the best Online Training, Classroom Training, Corporate Training and also provides on-job support. Trainers of Hope InfoTech are Professionals, with 10 + years of Experience in […]
Best Python online training in Hyderabad
Hope InfoTech is the Best Python online training institute in Hyderabad, India. It deals with all ways to make a professional, Hope InfoTech offers the best Online Training, Classroom Training, Corporate Training and also provides on-job support. Trainers of Hope InfoTech are Professionals, with 10 + years of Experience in the Global industry. Trainers give quality subject in-depth Knowledge to the students to become as Professionals.
Python Course Contents
- Understanding the Open source
- Understanding Interpreters
- Introduction to Scripting languages
- Evolution of python
- Installation of python
Getting started with Python
- Creating the first python program.
- Understanding the .py extension.
- How to run the PYTHON PROGRAM
Python Scripts execution
- Using the python command line
- Using IDLE
- Using IDEs
- Using a regular command prompt
Various ways of printing
General datatypes in python
Strings and their types
- Single line
- Raw inputs and normal inputs
- Sequence control
- Decision control
- if(pure if)
break, continue and pass keywords
Indexing and slicing
- What are lists?
- Mutable lists.
- In operator.
- Traversing a list.
- List operations.
- Converting a list to string.
- Converting a string to a list.
- Aliasing in lists.
- Functions in lists.
- Range function
- Various operations
- Mathematical operations
- What are tuples?
- Indexing in tuples.
- Slicing in tuples.
- Immutable tuples.
- Lists and tuples.
- Functions in tuples.
- Keys and values.
- In operator.
- Looping in dictionaries.
- Without arguments
- With normal arguments
- With positional arguments
- With named or keyword arguments
- With default arguments
- With variable-length arguments
- With dictionary arguments
- Functions returning single and multiple values
- Pass by reference
- Pass by value
- Anonymous functions
- Understanding the docstrings
- Lambda, map, filters
- Understanding the return keyword
- Global scope.
- Local scope.
- What are modules?
- Understanding the namespaces
- Various ways of importing.
- Various ways of accessing
- dir () function.
- Installation of a module.
- Properties of a module
- Understanding the virtual env.
- Packaging a module
- Understanding initial
- Establishing the relation between the modules and Packages
- Sub packages
- Reading and writing files
- Methods of File Objects
- Executing database queries using python scripts
- File creation in the default and specific locations
- read(),read line() and deadlines()
- Files similar schema
- Files different Schema
- Flip KartExample
- Buffering in files.
- OOPS Paradigmx`
- Differences between Procedural and Object-Oriented Programming
- OOPS Approaches
- OOPS Principles
CLASSES AND OBJECTS
- Understanding the classes in python.
- Employee class
- Using the class statement
- Creating the objects for classes
- Methods in classes.
- Differences between the methods inside the class and outside the class
- self keyword
- Problems with multiple inheritances
- Understanding the super method
- Interface and its properties
- Differences between an abstract class and an interface
- Abstract methods
- Abstract classes
- ABC module
Installing predefined modules
Working with Excel files
- Parameter less
- Differences between the methods and constructors
What are exceptions?
- Various types of exceptions.
- Exception handling – try, except, else, finally
- Displaying predefined and user-defined messages
- Trapping errors.
- Raising exceptions.
- Customized exceptions.
Lambda, Map, and Filter functions
- What are the database and its purpose?
- Types of databases
- What is a query?
- Working with oracle/MySQL databases.
- How to install MySQL-server and oracle
- How to know what modules to install
- Creation of tables
- Data retrieval
- Other operations
Python and MySQL
- Connecting the python application with the database
- Running the queries
- Fetching the required amount of data and the complete data
- Loading the data from the database tables into excel files and text files.
- Concurrent programming
- Creating and starting a thread
- Thread module
- Improving the performance using threading
- join() function
- Ways to implement threads
Creating threads using our own classes
Creating Thread by creating a child to “Thread” class
Creating a thread directly without classes
- Several methods of thread class
- Thread Synchronization
- Locking mechanism
Django framework for web development
1)Introduction to web frameworks
2)Django framework for web development
Features of Django
3)HTTP requests and HTTP response
4)Differences between web framework and web application
5)Challenges in developing web application
6)Types of web pages
8)Working pip and other tools
9)What is a Virtual environment
10)Creating virtual environments and activating them
11)Installation of sublime text and working with it
12)Scripts and their activation
13)Installation of Django
14)Django project architecture
15)Understanding manage.py, understanding settings.py, Understanding_init_.py and wsgi.py, Understanding urls.py and python regular expression
16)Understanding admin.py, Understanding models.py
17)RunningDjango development server
19)Developing standard web template
21)Filters in Templates
- Activating the Admin interface
- Creating super use for Admin site
- Using the Admin site
- How to use the Admin site
- The django contrib package
25)The MVC Development Pattern
26)Defining Models using Python classes
27)Defining Model data fields
28)Initializing model using make-migrations
29)Running model initialization using migrate
30)Registering models in settings.py
31)Registering models with Admin site
32)Views and URLconfs
33)Understanding the view layer
34)Requesting a web page via URL
35)Rendering web page via view function
36)Render HTTP Responses to templates
37)Understanding context data and python dictionary type
- Form basics
- GET and Post methods
- Form validation
- Rendering forms
39)Working with static File
- Creating static repository
- Loading static files
- Adding Image file to Template
- Advance Models, Views, Forms, and Admin
40)Understanding model fields in depth, Database function, Model managers
- Django ORM
- Class-based views
- File submission